16 July 2011

Featured: The ABC's College

Dress Like a Fashionista ~ Kathleen

An Interview by The ABC's College.  I was featured in Dress like a Fashionista from the blog of Catherine, The ABC's College.
It’s my first interview and I enjoyed answering those lovely questions.  ABC College is for students who are ready to enter college. This site will give you advice, suggestions and more tips so we can be ready to conquer the college life.

I’d use to interview people and post it here in my blog, And now it’s my turn to answer some questions and to be feature in someone else's blog. Thank You Catherine! And while filling up those questions, I start to wonder that when I give questions to the people I get interviewed, I never thought that this would be hard. Geez. So at least now I tried how to answers some questions.

To read my interview for ABC's College, Click here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis