12 August 2011

Sentimental Heart



Outfit post shoot last Wednesday
Location @ Bo.1 at my friend's grandfather's farm or what I called The Durian park. :)


                          
It's my first time to shoot outdoors and It was A-w-e-sooooooomeee! 
Sitting on the Durian hamper
(
These Durian fruit could've pricked my butt :|)
Anyways,
I'm planning to get back there and have a lots of outfits posts I found this place a very nice place to shoot. Including the fruits everywhere. :D




Expect now some lots of my outfits posts. Because of the hypes that I received and I hope I could gain some more :)) I'm trying to be updated on my Lookbook account which I have an 18 looks so far.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis