08 November 2011

Leny Sloveene Astralis

 Leny Sloveene Astralis
 The Rainbow Alien of The Philippines


Tell us about yourself and what you do?

Hello everyone! My name is Leny, hehe :3 What I do, hmm. I'm cosplayer since 2008 but I have been keeping a low profile lately (not attending conventions that much). At present, I just keep myself busy with blogging and playing Ragnarok :)


Describe your Personal style.

I don't really have, like a certain term for my style. I just buy and put on clothes that look cute -- baby dresses, shorts, boots. But I do get a lot of inspiration from Japanese and Korean fashion :)


When did you get interested in cosplay?

I've been an anime fan for quite some time already. And my friends knowing that I like dressing up, gave me the idea to cosplay. They told me that I can incorporate my love for anime and fashion and have a totally new hobby. I tried it then for an event in school. And I liked it very much since then. Everything else was history after that.


What are your passions?


My passion really is still with cosplaying. I'm pretty OC which is why I really make sure that I am in character and that my costume looks good enough :)


Favorite Shop spots.

I really love shopping in F21, they have loads of cute clothes, shoes and accessories. It's one complete shop = heaven. I also love Just G -- because they have really funky designs (especially their accessories) and Kids of Bayo (LOL) XD



What can't you live without?
My iPod. Music keeps me sane ;) 


Favorite Quote:
Take chances.


Who Influences you?
When it comes to cosplay, my idols are Saya, Rainier Tachibana, Jesuke, Jin Joson, Hagaren, Cvy (I could go on forever). But I usually follow my idols in deviantArt. I like how they can pull off even guy characters! Really awesome. And when they cosplay, they're really in character.

Top 3 places you want to visit and why?
1. Japan. Because I'd love to shop there (especially for Hello Kitty stuffs) ;)
2. Macau. Because there are lots of good places to see.
3. Korea. Because they too have cute shops :)




Style advice:

It doesn't matter whether or not it's in for this season. As long as you know it looks good on you and you're comfortable with it, go and wear it ;)


Your message to Kathastrophee :))
Hi! Super thank you for this interview, really glad :> I hope I did well in answering your questions :D 


more photos of Leny



You can visit her in these sites:
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis