07 January 2012

Don't tell me


I had a great day yesterday. I hang out at my friend's house, did not go to school (that was not great) and we go to the thrift store that night. I'll show you what I bought after these outfit post. 

Red stripes top- Feel at Ease from Ebay Store, Denim shorts- Jordache, a Bow tie and Boots

And now here is what I bought:
Brown lace up boots and a black cut off boots
I love the patterns of this yellow bag and the fringy lace of this turquoise bag.
You won't gonna believe it if  I'd tell you that this  Denim and Leopard  jacket is cost for only 15.00php? Haha. But it's true. Can't wait to wear this. Even though the other sequence is broken.
Grandma's dress.


And this amazing dark lavender lace top.

There's a lot of things that you can buy in the thrift store, great finds in an affordable price and you can also make a discount. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis