01 January 2012

A fresh new start



Let's start the New Year with a fresh new start. Goodbye 2011 and Happy 2012 to all of you guys .
F*yeah! I finally got 100 fans on Lookbook! I only have 25 looks for now. I'm so happy because even though I'm not posting my look regularly but people are so nice to give me hypes, loves and leaving lovely comments on my page. Thank You!

I have a great year and a lot of memories in 2011 and I hope I will achieve all of my dreams this 2012. I wish I could gain weight or to be thicker a little and not to laze around all day, I want to see myself more productive than ever this year. I wish all of my love ones, friends and all of you to be happy. :] I will graduate this year and I'm really hoping to get a good job.  Happy New Year to all of you! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis