25 May 2011

Update and Rumi Neely of fashiontoast

Last Sunday with some of my friends. At the mall, just want to get away because
of the blackout here in our place. This photo was actually in the fitting room. lol
Maah friends!!
Having fun fitting those polos.. 



I am now reading Rumi Neely's blog, the fashiontoast and I certainly love her blog!
I also get some inspirations from others blog. So here's some photos that I love 
from fashiontoast

                                   Rumi Neely is 


                     I really adore these boots


Favorite things that she usually use everyday. Yep, money is really have to be there.

                Yea! Jessica Stam is on the cover look!
                                   Summer with nature



For Japan- Ellegirl Japan



Enough with the photos kat, haha! I hope you enjoyed.

Be Inspire..

Photo courtesy of http://www.fashiontoast.com































2 comments:

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis