01 May 2011

Interview with Zuzana


                              
Zuzi



Lookbook's Master of Levitation Photos

Tell us about yourself and what do you do?
I'm from Prague, Czech Republic and I'm studying marketing and PR.

When did you get interested in fashion?
Probably when I started to design clothes for my dolls :)



What are your passions?
Photography, culture, travelling and many other things!


You are famous because of your levitation photos, So where did the
idea came from?

First of all I wouldn't say I'm famous, actually I'm not famous at all :D Well, I attend a course called digital photography and we had to choose a project for this semester where we could show our photoshop skills. I chose levitations, because this kind of photos always fascinated me. And then I thought why not to share the photos I'm making for this project on my blog. And on lookbook. So that's the simple reason why I focused on levitations :)



People call you a "Master of levitation", do you want this to be your Signature name? or do you have another name that you want to call to you?
I don't really know, but it feels good to be known for something special :) and inspire other people. That's actually the best feeling
ever.


Who take your photos?

Usually I am the author of my photos, but sometimes my ideas are more complicated (like the last one) and I need a little help. For these situations is there for me my boyfriend who is incredibly supporting.



What are your fashion must haves?
Right now - orange nails! :D


Top 3 places you want to visit and why?
It's difficult to choose only 3! Because I would love to visit every country I haven't visited yet :) I just love travelling, discovering other countries, different cultures...but if I had to choose, I would love to go to the US (because of the exciting life in those huge cities) and to the north Europe (because of the wonderful nature). And I would love to go back to France, because I had there the best time with my friends at the end of this march.




What are your favorite brands?
Canon, Samsung and Mary Kay :) but if you mean fashion brands, then Bershka, H&M, Camaieu.
Do you have style icons that you looked up to?
Not really, I look up to everyone who has a great sense of style. And it can be a celebrity, blogger or a stranger on a street.





What is your fashion motto?
My favourite motto is "to live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." I think this can be applied to anything in our lives,
fashion included. Oh and lately I discovered these wise words:
"Fashion is based on creating a need where, in reality, there is
none. Fashion is a factory that manufactures desire."
I think it is sometimes good to look at fashion from a distance.


Style advice that you can give to all the aspiring fashion bloggers? 

Always post pretty pictures, because it is the first thing that people notice. And in this huge amount of fashion blogs the first impression is crucial :)

More of Levitate photos by Zuzi






                   How to levitate photos? A video tutorial by Zuzi :)

 

Sites:

Blog:
http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com


Lookbook:
http://lookbook.nu/zuzana


PS. Hey Zuzi thanks for dropping by and for following my blog! Thanks! :D

-Kathleen Lira












0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis