19 September 2011

Aztec Prints

I know that it's not already summer season but I'm totally inlove with Aztec prints (or I'm just so late for this trend). Especially on sweaters and the oversized cardigans. Even though It's not appropriate for me to wear sweaters because of the weather here in our place. That's why, I'm now so excited to go Ukay and I wish I could find some great Aztec print items.

Here's some of the people in the Lookbook community wearing some Aztec prints on their outfits.
Aztec Print Cardigan worn by Johanne Doan


Sweaters and Jackets worn by Ebba Zingmark









Skirt and Cardigan wore by Kayla Hadlington
the sweater by the pinoy blogger David Guison

And the super cute mini short by Cheyser Pedregosa
xx

1 comments:

  1. I like the sweater by the pinoy blogger David Guison

    ReplyDelete

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis