31 October 2011

2nd Edition: Setsuki Meigetsu

Setsuki Meigetsu
COSPLAYER FROM FRANCE


Tell us about yourself. 

I like pretty much everything about japanese culture. The language, the history, the society. Style, music and manga. Everything is so different than here in France. I went there for nearly a month and it was crazy. I'm also interested in reading, stuff like Harry Potter (I'm a big fan) and Alice in Wonderland. 
And I like to write also. Music is also a big passion of mine.

What are your passions?
I'm truly interested in Cosplay since last year. 

When did you get interested in Cosplay?

I was watching Black Butler and Ciel's clothes were so beautiful! After that, I met two friends that asked me to cosplay Alois instead of Ciel and it started like that.

Do you have any idols/icons that you look up to?

Yes I have. I'm a big fan of the japanese artist Miyavi. I had the chance to meet him. He's a very interesting person and his music is always making me feel better. I'm also quite admiral with Gackt's career. One person who always makes me think about life is Marilyn Manson. I want to be someone like that (well without the whole satanic things...)



Favorite Cosplay Character?

For the moment it's Alois Trancy because I feel a little like him. And I feel like I'm not so bad at cosplaying him. But I've always wanted to cosplay Sasuke so he is in the second position. 

Favorite TV shows?

Tv shows... I'd say Pekin Express. It's a french T.V show where some persons have a race crossing many countries. I'd like to do it once! 



Top 3 places you want to visit and why?


The place missing in my list are:
1.South Korea: Because - and you will see it fast, Asia is my favourite part of the world and I like their culture. Korea is intriguing!
2.Vietnam: It must be a wonderful place... I DO want to visit it. I want to see the nature and to meet the people.
3.Difficult to chose, maybe Russia. I don't know why. Because I think it can be very interesting maybe.




Favorite quote: "We pursue fears, it is the only thing which gathers us. " Fabrice Luchini. (not sure about the translation..)

Style Advice: Well I'm not sure about what you mean by that... But I would say... It's okay to try everything, if you can after that create your own style. Style is what you are. When people see you in the street it's the first thing they see about you. You need to be yourself in your mind and in your clothes. To me, style is as important as that.


Favorite Quote:
Favorite quote: "We pursue fears, it is the only thing which gathers us. " Fabrice Luchini. (not sure about the translation..)

Style Advice?

Well I'm not sure about what you mean by that...But I would say... It's okay to try everything, if you can after that create your own style. Style is what you are. When people see you in the street it's the first thing they see about you. You need to be yourself in your mind and in your clothes. To me, style is as important as that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis