29 October 2011

DIY Boho headband

This is what I did last night. It's my First try in making Boho headband. I find Jewelry/Accessories design entertaining and fun. My materials aren't complete though. I'll buy some great feathers, laces and chains.  I'm so excited for this. <3

 It's been so long since I've made some DIY's. Let's go Boho! It's my time to hold and touch some colorful feathers. Esp. the peacock feathers! Necklaces and earrings are the next thing I'll do. :) So what do you think guys? Let's go Boho! I'll be posting the next interview this monday. 
xx

1 comments:

  1. I think everything typed was very reasonable. But, consider this, suppose you were
    to create a killer headline? I ain't saying your content
    is not good, however suppose you added a post
    title to possibly get people's attention? I mean "DIY Boho headband" is a
    little plain. You could peek at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post headlines to get viewers interested.

    You might try adding a video or a related picture or two
    to get readers excited about what you've written. Just my opinion,
    it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.


    My site; how to get pregnant quick

    ReplyDelete

© Kathastrophee 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis